We are glad that you have chosen PALXO’s services and products over others. To make the use of our services simple, we call them Terms and Conditions, which would enable us to have a smooth relationship going forward. The importance of drafting this legal document is to have definite set of rules and regulations that will make it easier for us to communicate with each other, as “User i.e. You” and “Service Provider i.e. PALXO". Since this is one of the most important legal documents between us, it is imperative if you take some time out and read the legalities that bind us, carefully.
By utilising our services, either through your mobile app or desktop or laptop or any electronic device that enables browsing, you agree to our Terms and Conditions as mentioned below. However, the discretion to sign up with our services lies solely with you and you can always refuse to not agree with the terms and conditions, which may result in not signing up with our product and services.
PALXO reserves the right to refuse the ‘User’ access to the website-mobile application through any channel, if the User is found to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions as specified. Our Terms and Conditions are mandatory and legally binding and any violation noticed or encountered, will lead to a legal suit in the court of law. PALXO has laid down the following Terms and Conditions that apply to every user who logs in and signs up for our Services:
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years and above to be eligible to sign up for the services of PALXO and use it. By signing up with PALXO you are in agreement to the legal bindings of the contract and will be in no position to overrule or disregard any of them in any way. You will comply with all state, national and international laws, rules and regulations that will apply if you sign up for the services of PALXO. When you register yourself as a User, you comply and warrant that you have never been convicted or involved in any felony like drug trafficking, never been accused as a sexual offender or predator or arrested in violation of any government laws.
1a. If you have been authorised to use the services on behalf of another entity, you still would comply to be bound by the legal terms and conditions as mentioned above and below.
- Termination: You reserve the right to disable your existing PALXO’s account at any time without any explanation. You simply need to follow instructions through your “settings” and choose disable account. Similarly, PALXO’s reserves the right to terminate your account if it finds you in any violation of any terms and conditions, without any notice. In such case, you will not be in any position to demand any refund or unused fees, if any, that may have arisen through in-app purchases. You agree that PALXO’s may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your PALXO’s account and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:
Breaches or violations of the Terms and conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- Discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof),
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems, and
- Extended periods of inactivity.
Termination of your PALXO’s account includes:
- Removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to PALXO’s Message Boards and Websites
- Deletion of your password and all related account information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof) and barring further use of the Service.
- Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in PALXO’s sole discretion and that PALXO’s shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
- Use of Service: This service is specifically for personal use only. Users are not free to use the Service or any content contained in the Service, including, however not limited to, designs, content of other users, graphics and texts, video and images, logos, software, and computer code in relation to any other commercial events. Advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any services or products not offered by the Company. Users of the Service may not use any information attained from the Service to contact, solicit, advertise, or sell to any other user without his or her prior unequivocal consent. Companies, organizations and businesses may not use the Service for any purpose except with PALXO’s express consent, which the company reserves the sole discretion to allow or deny. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the terms and conditions.
PALXO’s reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that PALXO’s shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Security: It is your sole responsibility to maintain the security and log in credentials confidential and not disclose the same to any unknown or known person at any given point of time. In case of any repercussions, PALXO will not be held accountable in any way. If you have forgotten your log in credential or notice an illegal access to your log in credentials, you can write an email to PALXO at
email@example.com and we will help you resolve the problem at the earliest.
- Actions: You are solely responsible for your own actions and PALXO cannot be held accountable in any way in case your actions lead to adverse or unwanted reactions. We do not conduct a stringent background check on every member who creates an account or logs in from there Facebook account, hence it is difficult to understand what person is thinking or capable of doing what. It is always advisable to NOT make any of your personal information public, to keep you away from unwarranted public attention.
- Content Posted: Any content posted by you on the website is at your sole discretion only and PALXO is not responsible for any of the content or information that you Post, link, transmit, publish, display, record or make available in any way collectively i.e. publicly or privately. You are not permitted to post, while being part of the service, any content that is offensive, abusive, intimidating, threatening, blasphemous, obscene, racist comments or posts, illegal content that violates or infringes another person’s basic rights that includes intellectual property rights, privacy rights and public rights. You also have to resolve that any and all content posted via Facebook account is truthful and is not inaccurate and you will correct any inaccuracy in content posted or images and videos uploaded, false information provided or misleads the audience in anyway.
- Review of content: The Company may but is not obligated to monitor or check the content posted as part of using the service. The company holds the right to delete or obliterate any account or content that it finds against the terms and conditions of the Company. By posting Content as part of the Service, you grant to PALXO’s a transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free, license to host, store, copy, use, reproduce, display, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute the Content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, promoting, and improving the Service and researching and developing new ones.
- The following is the list of content or post, apart from the ones mentioned above, that are prohibited from being posted or shared while using the service:
- Racist message, texts, posts, images, videos, etc.
- Bigotry or hate messages that may cause any emotional, mental or physical harm
- Misleading or false information, illegal activities, defamatory or slanderous content, that is abhorrent
- Unauthorized copying of content from other writers or texts or posts, pirated content i.e. videos, links, images, audio and programs.
- Any content, video, audio, image, text or post that is published without the prior consent of another person, who may be a minor or his / her guardian as well.
- Promoting or providing information and / or instructions regarding, buying or selling illegal drugs, weapons, creating or distributing computer viruses
- Misrepresents any information or affiliation with any person or entity
- Impersonates or copies another person’s identity or information
- Content containing Trojan horses, upsetting codes or viruses, cancel bots, time bombs,
worms, modules or policy
- Sharing of confidential information that is not otherwise to be publicised or shared with anyone or any entity
- Any content that deliberately disrupts the normal flow of language or dialogue causes the screen to move faster than normal, negatively affect the ability of the user to engage in real time exchanges, etc.
- Soliciting password or personal information for business-related or illegitimate purpose from other users or user and / or circulate and distribute another person’s personal information without his / her prior permission.
- Legal Action: We, at PALXO’s, reserve the right to investigate or proceed with any legal action in case we find the user to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions or for carrying out any illicit activities that is not permissible by the Government or in the Court of Law. The Company also reserves the right to ensure and track that the User is not, in anyway, harming or violating the rights or misusing the account of fellow Users of the same Service or Users one meets through PALXO.
You may not indulge in the following activities as it is prohibited by PALXO:
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold PALXO’s, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, information providers, partners, licensors, agents, co-branders, officers, directors, owners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Special Admonitions for International Use: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable global laws regarding the transmission of technical data, exported from India or the country in which you reside. Violation of these laws will attract a severe legal action.
Customer Service Interaction: We, PALXO’s, care greatly about you and your concerns and will go to all lengths to resolve the matter or any issue for you swiftly and promptly. However, any discerning behaviour, threatening language and abusive or offensive language against our customer care representatives will not be accepted or tolerated and we reserve the right to delete or terminate your account permanently from our service.
Modifications: We, PALXO, reserve the right to change or modify the look and feel or settings of the website temporarily or permanently, without any prior notice. We also reserve the right to permanently or temporarily block the IP addresses and service of user or users from the account or website in case we find you soliciting harmful or illegal information.
Links: The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. Because PALXO’s has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that PALXO’s is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that PALXO’s shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Copyright: You may not indulge in any infringement of any copyright material or logo or symbol without the prior consent of the Service or User or Users. You cannot reproduce any data or information or trademarks without the prior written consent of the authorised person or persons. If you think that you data has been, in anyway, been infringed upon or has been directly copied, you can write to our agents on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it up with the user or users. You will need to send us enough evidence or proof to act upon the person or persons. Kindly submit the following to us in case of infringement of copyright:
- Exchange or Take Money from Users of the Service
- Impersonate or Copy the Account or Information of any Existing or New User
- Post any data or content that is not allowed by Section 9
- Express or Indulge in making any comments or remarks that You imply are endorsed by the company.
- Carry out illegal activities, transactions or information using the company as a base
- Collect usernames / passwords or email addresses of fellow users of the service and send illegal information from their account or to their account
- Disrupt the service or services of users of the account by sending viruses, bots, virus containing files or programs, etc. that can harm the user or users in anyway
- Amend, adjust, sublicense, interpret, trade, decode, decompile or otherwise disassemble any part of the Service or use any software on or for the Service, or cause others to do so
- Use trademarks, registration, copyrights, logos or symbols of other users or user or any other entity or company already registered under law, and call it your own
Third Party: Any post or links or advertisements posted by Third Party vendors or vendor is their sole responsibility only. The Company is not responsible for any such advertisements on or around the website. If you click on the link or URL or reply to such advertisements, it is at your sole discretion and not the responsibility of the Company in any way. If you have made any purchases through these Third Party vendors, the Company or PALXO, will not be held responsible for any untoward behaviour of the Third Party vendor or vendors. We do not endorse any such third party website or websites and will not be party to action that you may want to take in case of any fraudulent activity carried out by the third party website, vendor or vendors. Any damage or loss caused by the use of these websites is your responsibility only.
Dealings with Advertisers: Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
You agree that PALXO’s shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
Liability: The Company, in no way, will be responsible or liable to pay any punitive damages or any monetary compensation for the loss that you have borne on account of any transactions carried out through Third Party websites or vendors. The Company will be only responsible to refund or return any damages that have happened in case of In-App purchase that may not have worked as per commitment. The same law applies to all business partners, affiliates and licensors of the Company too.
- Electronically signed complaint letter or physical signature about the material been copyrighted
- Detailed description of the copyright material
- Your Email address, phone number and postal address
- A statement issued that the information you have given is absolutely accurate and free from perjury as you may then invite penalty upon yourself
- The Company will terminate the account of regular infringers and may also report it to the authorities, if required.